House Of Black

Out NOW (vinyl and digital download)Artist: House of Black DressTitle: I Wasn’t Always This WayLabel:
Gourmet RecordingsI Wasn’t Always This Way (Telectro Mix)http://www.audiosoulproject.com/hehe/Telectro.mp3
I Wasn’t Always This Way (Jak Mix)http://www.audiosoulproject.com/hehe/Jak.mp3
DJ Reactions:“This tune is killer! I played the Jak Mix at the Ten Days Off festival onSaturday and it destroyed them. Well done.” – Damian Lazarus (Crosstown Rebels)“Thanks for the new track, really digging the Jak mix. Perfect 4am dark vibe….”– Chris Duckenfield“Really feeling both versions of this. Will play n support!"– Geoffroy Hi-Phen“Love the Jak Mix. Will chart and play.” – Fafa Monteco (Hypnotic / Redlight)“I really enjoy the concept here. I can feel the Telectro Mix and yeah it'sgonna be a blinder in a club too. No doubt about that. Support!” – TuomasSalmela (F-com / 2020 Vision)“Oh you dirties! Love the Telectro Mix; super twisted. I guarantee that'llsend a few people under!” – Magik Johnson (NRK)“Regarding the HOBD tracks, I love them! I think they're not very easy access,none of the two, but effective on a dance floor. Can't wait to try them. Greatmental stuff!” – AlexKid (Fcom / Dessous / Missive)“Love the Telectro mix. So tripped out!” – Tyler Stadius (Fabric)

Comments

Popular Posts